Have you had a great experience, adventure or holiday in BC? Discovered an off-the-beaten-path gem? Want to recommend something that you love in or about the province? Add your story, photo or video to the HelloBC blogs and tell the world!
But first… a few tips. HelloBC blogs should be:
- Experiential. Tell us about something you, your family or friends did while visiting or exploring here.
- Unbiased. If you’ve stayed in a great accommodation, had a delicious meal or enjoyed something extraordinary in BC, let us know! However, if you want to promote your own business or product, why not join our listings program instead? Otherwise, we won’t be able to publish the blog.
- Event-ful. If you’ve been to a great event, tell us about it. If you’re promoting a great event, sign up for a FREE event listing at www.tourismbc.net
- Local. Share your stories about all of BC’s communities. Even if they’re not listed in our drop-down menu, you can still blog about it. Just choose the closest community on that list and then move the map’s pinpoint to the exact community you’re talking about.
- Visual. Add photos and videos – visitors want to see what you experienced in BC! Videos should ideally be less than 4 minutes, and don’t forget to write a brief description. Upload your video to YouTube and then add the code to your blog entry.
- Fun! Blogs are meant to be conversational, short and sweet.
- Clean. Please: no spam, profanity, personal details, photos of younger family members, links to 3rd party websites (your own or others’), or comments about provinces, states and cities that aren’t in BC. Thanks!
Have a question or concern? Contact us.
If you're new, please register now.